Thailand is sometimes referred to as the paradise on earth due to its breathtakingly beautiful beaches, straighten out hills, rivers, and most importantly the lively and illuminating nightlife that this state has. So do you have any plans in near future to pay for this beautiful and rich of its roots and culture land for spending the coming vacations?
Then better not waste your money and time on any unprofessional or non-rates visa consultant agency but on someone whose services are operative and applicable, which is the Best immigration agency in India, the DM Consultant agency, your Go To Thailand visa agents India.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AVAILING TOURIST VISA TO THAILAND?
The prime advantage of a tourist visa must be the practical time limit that one gets through it. Which is a stay in Thailand for up to 60 working days but Thai people living in countries other than Thailand. However, other immigrants will be granted a stay of 30 days in the state to savor the varied culture, food, amusements, and lifestyle this state has to offer.
To avail of the opportunity to travel around this beautiful land of happiness, you can get in touch with the Thai Embassy founded near your area or get professional services related to a Thailand visa from DM Visa Consultant Agency in India. Operating in various cities including,
THINGS NOT TO DO IN THAILAND:
- Try and enter the state lacking a legally processed tourist visa
- Discuss business affairs on a tourist visa, it is illegal you might have the risk of getting expelled from the country
- Tourists can only stay and savor their vacations for up to 30 days only on a legal tourist visa to Thailand
- There is a list of countries that have a signed “no visa entry policy” with Thailand, the residents of these countries have full permission to travel around Thailand lacking any tourist visa
- People of countries with this treaty signed have the freedom to legally have a stay for up to 45 to 90 days in Thailand with no legally processed tourist application
TYPES OF TOURIST VISAS INDIAN IMMIGRANTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR.
If Indians wish to apply for a tourist visa to Thailand then they’d have to get in contact with the Best immigration agency in India, which is non-other than the DM Consultant agency, with the most trustable team of Thailand visa agents India.
Now let’s discuss the set of 2 types of Thailand tourist visas Indians are eligible to avail of.
- Tourist Visa: This visa grants the immigrants or visitors legal permission to savor vacations of up to 30 – 60 days in the country.
- Visa On Arrival: this is the type of visa obvious from its name, where you no longer need to go through the complicated and time-consuming procedure of visa application and can save your arrival at the Thailand airport. However, this visa is valid for a shorter period which is for up to 15 Days only.